In-House X-Rays & Diagnostic Ultrasounds
We recognize that no one has time for endless doctor appointments. So, at The Podiatry Group of South Texas, we offer our patients the comfort and convenience of a number of diagnostic and minor surgical procedures and other treatments right here in the office.
There is no need to make another appointment when you can have everything done in a single visit – or as close to it as possible.
We offer in-house, state-of-the-art X-rays and diagnostic ultrasound to:
- Help determine if an infection from an open wound has traveled to the bone or if it remains just skin-deep
- Confirm the presence of heel spurs
- Identify the severity of bone misalignment or deformity, as in the case of bunions or Charcot foot
- Diagnose bone fractures, as well as the extent of trauma to the foot or ankle
In addition, we offer the following services in our offices:
- Laser nail treatments for notoriously hard-to-treat toenail fungal infections
- Shockwave therapy for heel pain due to plantar fasciitis or tendonitis
- Treatment for ingrown toenails
Why not visit the doctors who care enough to value your time? Schedule your appointment with the competent and personable foot and ankle experts at The Podiatry Group of South Texas to find out how they can help you. Call the location nearest you or use our convenient online appointment request form.