Dr. Michael Langlois
Podiatrist in San Antonio and Live Oak, TX
Board-Certified Podiatric Surgeon
Dr. Michael Langlois received his undergraduate degree from Assumption College in Worcester, Massachusetts, and his doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in New York City.
Dr. Langlois completed his residency training at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (UTHSCSA). He is board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine.
Areas of Interest:
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations:
- Mission Trail Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital (Live Oak)
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Texas Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
Dr. Langlois sees patients at the following locations of The Podiatry Group of South Texas: