Dr. Roberto Rodriguez
Podiatrist in Boerne, TX
Board Certified Foot, Reconstructive Rear Foot and Ankle Podiatric Surgeon
Dr. Roberto Rodriguez received his undergraduate degree from St. Mary’s University in San Antonio, and his doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) from California School of Podiatric Medicine at Samuel Merritt College in 2004.
Dr. Rodriguez completed his residency in podiatric medicine and surgery at University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He then went on to complete his fellowship training in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery also at University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
Areas of Interest:
- Diabetic Foot and Ankle Complications
- Elective and Revision Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations:
- Methodist Healthcare
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow of American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Texas Medical Podiatric Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
Dr. Rodriguez sees patients at the following locations of The Podiatry Group of South Texas: