Dr. John E. Konkol Jr.
Podiatrist San Antonio, TX
Board-Certified Podiatric Surgeon
Dr. John Konkol, Jr. received his bachelor of science and his doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) from Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago in 2002 and 2004, respectively. He completed his residency training at Michael Reese Oak Forest Hospital in Chicago and Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital in Hines, Illinois.
Dr. Konkol received his board certification in foot surgery and reconstructive rearfoot/ankle surgery from the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Areas of Interest:
- Diabetic limb salvage and wound care
- Reconstructive foot and ankle surgery
- Pediatric podiatry
- Laser treatment of fungal infections
- Shockwave therapy for heel pain
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
- Nix Medical Center
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio
- Trusted Care Surgery Center
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Texas Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
Dr. Konkol sees patients at the following locations of The Podiatry Group of South Texas:
- San Antonio (East Quincy office)