Dr. Rolando Santellana
Podiatrist in San Antonio, TX
Dr. Rolando Santellana received his bachelor of science in biology from the University of Texas at San Antonio in 2007 and his doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) from Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California, in 2014.
Dr. Santellana completed his residency training at Kingwood Medical Center in Kingwood, Texas, in 2017. He served as chief resident of podiatry and received specialized training in foot and ankle trauma, reconstructive Charcot foot surgery, diabetic foot care, and limb salvage.
Areas of Interest:
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – Westover Hills
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Westover Hills Surgery Center
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Texas Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
Dr. Santellana sees patients at the following locations of The Podiatry Group of South Texas: