Dr. Richard Childers
Podiatrist Boerne, TX
Double Board-Certified Podiatric Surgeon
Dr. Richard Childers received his bachelor of science in biology from the University of Akron in 1977, and his doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) from Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland in 1982. He completed his podiatry residency training in the orthopedic department at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio in 1989.
Dr. Childers earned his board certification in foot surgery from the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, and he is also board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine.
Dr. Childers joined The Podiatry Group of South Texas in 2005. His earlier podiatry experience includes serving military service members at Lackland Air Force Base.
Areas of Interest:
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations:
- Advanced Surgical Care of Boerne
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Physicians Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Methodist Hospital
- Luke’s Baptist Hospital
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Texas Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Bexar County Medical Society
Dr. Childers sees patients at the following locations of The Podiatry Group of South Texas: