Dr. Peter J. Williams
Podiatrist San Antonio, TX
Board-Certified Podiatric Surgeon
Dr. Peter Williams received his undergraduate degree at Austin College and his doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) from Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago in 1982. He completed his residency training at the Doris Miller Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Waco, Texas.
Dr. Williams received his board certification in foot surgery from the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Dr. Williams treats patients of all ages for general and surgical foot problems. He sees patients in the office, the emergency room, and hospital. Because many of his patients have diabetes, Dr. Williams is well-versed in the many issues and complications they experience. His medical services include everything from trimming diabetic toenails to major foot surgery.
With a special place in his heart for the underserved, Dr. Williams has been a longtime volunteer at free clinics throughout the community and has participated in medical missions to Mexico and Africa.
Areas of Interest:
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital (downtown)
- LifeCare Hospitals of San Antonio
- Kindred Hospital San Antonio
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Warm Springs Rehabilitation Hospital of San Antonio
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Texas Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
Dr. Williams sees patients at the following locations of The Podiatry Group of South Texas:
- San Antonio (McCullough Avenue office)