Dr. David J. Cauthon
Podiatrist San Antonio, TX
Dr. David Cauthon received his bachelor of science in pharmaceutical sciences at the St. Louis College of Pharmacy in Missouri in 2001. He earned his doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) from the Arizona School of Podiatric Medicine at Midwestern University in Glendale, Arizona, in 2012.
Dr. Cauthon completed his residency in podiatric medicine and surgery at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (UTHSCSA) in 2015. While there, he served as chief administrative resident and received a certification in reconstructive rearfoot and ankle surgery.
He is a running enthusiast and active member of the San Antonio Road Runners. He formerly served on the race committee for the Arizona Road Racers.
Areas of Interest:
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – Alamo Heights
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – Westover Hills
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Physicians Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- LifeCare Hospitals of San Antonio
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital
- Post Acute Medical Specialty Hospital of San Antonio
- St. Luke’s Baptist Hospital
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Texas Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
Dr. Cauthon sees patients at the following locations of The Podiatry Group of South Texas:
- San Antonio (Huebner Road office)